Board Certified Cardiologist’s Serving San Angelo, TX
You're in Good hands with Cardiology Associates Of West Texas
At Cardiology Associates Of West Texas, we are truly specialists of the heart, both literally and figuratively.
It is not enough for us to be experts on the subject matter,
we also need to convey answers and information back to our patients in an understanding and caring manner.
Expect nothing less from us at every visit.
Milton Leon, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Leon specializes in Consultative and Interventional Cardiology.
If you have any cardiovascular disease, or suspect that you may,
he will give you the best specialized treatment San Angelo, TX has to offer.
Also an expert in Peripheral Vascular Interventions, he can assist with plaque buildup in your arteries with a minimally
invasive procedure that is right for your situation.
Dr. Milton Leon is Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Leon received his MD, Magna cum Laude from University of Patras School of Medicine, in Patras, Greece.
After an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, Connecticut,
Dr. Leon completed his training in Cardiology at University of Texas - Houston Medical School / Texas Heart Institute,
Houston, Texas followed by Clinical Fellow in Interventional Cardiology at Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard
Medical School, Boston, MA.
Dr. Oghafua, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.C
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington DC.
- MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Director if Medicine, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington DC.
- Internal Medicine, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington DC.
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington DC.
- Internal Medicine of Cardiovascular Diseases, American Board if Internal Medicine.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology(FACC)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Invasive Cardiology
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation.
Give us a call at 325-939-8129 to learn more about our practice. We are always welcoming new patients.